It is a dare, you have to do it! Comment here with AT LEAST 5 things that your family eats in an average month (20 or 30 would be better!) My mom and sister agree, deciding what to make for dinner is the WORST part of being an adult. I am so tired of the same things over and over, and trying to think of things, so please please respond!!!!
Comments
Maybe something will peak your interest. If not, I always like foodnetwork.com.
stir-fry
stroganaff
spagehetti
tacos
pizza
taco soup
chicken noodle soup
Our favorites are:
Chicken enchiladas
Homemade Chicken Noodle soup
Stir fry
Crock pot chicken
BBQ chicken and corn on the cob
Chicken Parmigiana
White Chili
Chicken Pot Pie
Hawaiian Haystacks
Chinese Chicken Salad
Taco soup
Italian soup
Beef Stroganoff
Tacos
Sloppy Joes
Taco Salad
Lasagna
Burgers
Spaghetti
Breakfast for Dinner (husband's absolute fave, lol)
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna Melts and Tomato Soup
Baked Potatoes w/chili
Cheese and Broccoli Soup
I like to keep a list on my pantry door of our favorite meals. I list them in 3 columns: one using chicken, one using hamburger, and an "other" category, so I know what I can make depending on what meat I have in the freezer or pantry.
Happy dinner-making!