Skip to main content

Ode To My Favorite Things

I have many favorite things. Many Many. Some things I love and some I love a lot, and yet others I love gigundo amounts. Here's a few, but don't assume this is all. I am sure I will leave out may important things. This is a sampling of my many loves. Maybe someday I'll expound on some of them.

Pink. Lots of pink. And purple and green and red and orange. Okay, I love color. It's like I can taste it. It feels good.

Ice cream, sour cream, bagels and cream cheese, mexican food, cookies, caesar salad, cheese, pizza, potatoes, Pepsi, candy, broccoli, roast, lasagna, chicken nuggets, chinese food, and so on and so forth. I love food, I love to cook it, and I love to eat it.

My mom. We're best friends.

All my other friends, best and other wise. Especially the Jeppsons, having a couple as friends, where we all get along has been life-changing. Trent - this is a specific ode to you: Thank you for making friends with the geek.

My new house. I love you house, even your qwirky stairs. I love you lots.

Doggies - Baxter you are the best - and to my future doggie, wherever you are, I love you too.

Blogs

Designing houses, cooking and baking, reading, cleaning, blogging, sewing, scrapbooking and card making, photography, research...

TWILIGHT and thousands of other books. I'll definitely expound on that more later.

Sunshine, snow, fall and spring, falling leaves

Music. All of it.

NCIS, Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer, CSI:Miami

Night at the Museum, Bedtime Stories, Sahara, National Treasure, Enchanted, High School Musical, Harry Potter, and so on.

Wow, well, there's a little sample. It is a small fraction, but a start. What do you love?

Comments

excuse me.... what about me?