Well that's it, I have had it, I am madder than a hornet. The world convinced me I needed Facebook, but I just don't think I do. Friends and family finally convinced me I had to do it. At first it was innocent fun. In 12 hours I had 26 friends. How cool I thought, I didn't know I knew so many people. Then at 48 hours I am getting more comfortable, adding applications, and as I am about to finish for the night
BAM!!!!
I get hit by a virus. Now before you ask, yes, My Norton had just expired, and I had not installed the new one yet, I'd thought I'd be ok for a few days. Apparently NOT.
Sigh. Long story short, I chose the free method of reformatting and installing everything over. we lost everything on the computer, but I didn't have it in me to spend over $100 to have it fixed, risking that we may have lost most of our files anyway. Grrrr. So two days later I am up and running again. I swore up and down I am done with Facebook.
I just invited another friend.
Apparently Facebook is addictive as well as viral. I want to be off facebook....
BAM!!!!
I get hit by a virus. Now before you ask, yes, My Norton had just expired, and I had not installed the new one yet, I'd thought I'd be ok for a few days. Apparently NOT.
Sigh. Long story short, I chose the free method of reformatting and installing everything over. we lost everything on the computer, but I didn't have it in me to spend over $100 to have it fixed, risking that we may have lost most of our files anyway. Grrrr. So two days later I am up and running again. I swore up and down I am done with Facebook.
I just invited another friend.
Apparently Facebook is addictive as well as viral. I want to be off facebook....
Comments