Well, See, I told you. Double LAME-O. I just can't keep up. But I have a solution. I will list ALL 30 items here, one thing I am thankful for for each day of November. Here we go:
1. The things that my mom taught me...teaches me...still learning...
2. The tender mercies of the Lord (Click here to read David A. Bednar's talk on the subject)
3. Service
4. Family- the concept of families...
5. Mawage...Mine, my parents, the institution in general.
6. On the 6th I was simply grateful that the wedding festivities were over!
7. Relief Society
8. My Nannew - my best friend, my true love. Forever.
9. Sunshine...On my shoulders, makes me happyyyyyyyyyyyy...
10. The sound of music...not the show, actual music. Just to clarify.
11. Food, glorious food!!!
12. The internet, and all the good, fun, helpful things that come from it.
13. My extended family - the Andersons are one wild and crazy and fun and helpful group!!!
14. Amazon - Shhh, don't tell how good of friends we are!!!
15. General Conference - especially my new conference habits, and the impact they have on my life.
16. Fall, my favorite season!
17. Andrew's extended family - The Hendersons are good people, and wonderful to be connected to.
18. My Nater Tater - what a helpful pal. He never ceases to amaze me.
19. My MeMe Bug - What a silly snuggle buddy. She never ceases to shock my pants off.
20. My home, however modest, it is warm and safe, and ours.
21. My Heather-feather-merriweather. Words fail me. Ostriches, that all.
22. The gifts and abilities that my Heavenly Father has given to me.
23. My testimony of my Heavenly Father, My Savior, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and a living Prophet.
24. The country that I live, and the freedoms we have, and the people who fight (and have fought) to keep us free.
25. Books - all of them, of all varieties. From the Book of Mormon to Hunger Games to Jane Eyre, to the dictionary. Love 'em all, and I could sooner choose a favorite star in the sky, than choose a favorite book. Plus I love how they smell...
26. The 26th is my birthday. I am thankful for ME! And my momma who brought me into this world, and the great things that you get to do on birthdays!
27. Friends, best and barely, related and not. The people that you choose to surround yourself with make you who you are.
28. Hope - wishes, dreams, faith, and wherever else hope lies, I am grateful for hope, it keeps us going.
29. My husbands steady job, and our steady income. Even when it doesn't seem like enough, it's there, consistent, and enough, just maybe not abundant....
30. I am grateful for gratitude, and how it reminds us of how much we have and where it really comes from!!!
1. The things that my mom taught me...teaches me...still learning...
2. The tender mercies of the Lord (Click here to read David A. Bednar's talk on the subject)
3. Service
4. Family- the concept of families...
5. Mawage...Mine, my parents, the institution in general.
6. On the 6th I was simply grateful that the wedding festivities were over!
7. Relief Society
8. My Nannew - my best friend, my true love. Forever.
9. Sunshine...On my shoulders, makes me happyyyyyyyyyyyy...
10. The sound of music...not the show, actual music. Just to clarify.
11. Food, glorious food!!!
12. The internet, and all the good, fun, helpful things that come from it.
13. My extended family - the Andersons are one wild and crazy and fun and helpful group!!!
14. Amazon - Shhh, don't tell how good of friends we are!!!
15. General Conference - especially my new conference habits, and the impact they have on my life.
16. Fall, my favorite season!
17. Andrew's extended family - The Hendersons are good people, and wonderful to be connected to.
18. My Nater Tater - what a helpful pal. He never ceases to amaze me.
19. My MeMe Bug - What a silly snuggle buddy. She never ceases to shock my pants off.
20. My home, however modest, it is warm and safe, and ours.
21. My Heather-feather-merriweather. Words fail me. Ostriches, that all.
22. The gifts and abilities that my Heavenly Father has given to me.
23. My testimony of my Heavenly Father, My Savior, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, and a living Prophet.
24. The country that I live, and the freedoms we have, and the people who fight (and have fought) to keep us free.
25. Books - all of them, of all varieties. From the Book of Mormon to Hunger Games to Jane Eyre, to the dictionary. Love 'em all, and I could sooner choose a favorite star in the sky, than choose a favorite book. Plus I love how they smell...
26. The 26th is my birthday. I am thankful for ME! And my momma who brought me into this world, and the great things that you get to do on birthdays!
27. Friends, best and barely, related and not. The people that you choose to surround yourself with make you who you are.
28. Hope - wishes, dreams, faith, and wherever else hope lies, I am grateful for hope, it keeps us going.
29. My husbands steady job, and our steady income. Even when it doesn't seem like enough, it's there, consistent, and enough, just maybe not abundant....
30. I am grateful for gratitude, and how it reminds us of how much we have and where it really comes from!!!
Comments