Relief Society Lesson: DONE! A day early, too! So much easier than last time, and non-controversial too. (Friends not in my ward: You know me. You read my blog. I am sure you can imagine how it would go for me to teach a relief society lesson on how "wonderful little children are, and what a blessing they are"...)
Gallery Wall: Hung. Frames not painted. 50% of frames unfilled. Boards for quotes blank. But it's hung. Picture: (Ignore mess on table, Andrew is doing his last sewing project for his class: new valances!!!)
Gallery Wall: Hung. Frames not painted. 50% of frames unfilled. Boards for quotes blank. But it's hung. Picture: (Ignore mess on table, Andrew is doing his last sewing project for his class: new valances!!!)
Nook Cover Made: Not perfect, but fairly clever! Pictures:
But wowzers, you should see my project list, it goes on forever. I am building built-ins in my laundry room. I am making a wall quilt to hang from the shelf that WAS on that dining room wall, and is now in the hall. I am making summer clothes, and new drapes, and pillows for the living room, and then there are about 30 other projects on my list, that have been there for up to 3 years...yikes!!!
So now I think I will go make myself something new to wear when I teach my lesson. Or try to. I am feeling super creative, which often results in super messy failure. Wish my fabric stash luck!
Comments