I mean a cold. I shouldn't blog much, my brain is fuzzy, and I can't be held responsible for what I say.
But I did make an interesting discovery yesterday. When I feel like crap I get more stuff done. I tell myself I can't go to bed, I have to keep going. I sweep and mop and vacuum and tidy MORE when sick, than not. Psycho? Maybe. But my kitchen floors are clean, my bar is clean, all the bedding in the house is clean, my craft area is clean, my pillows for the couch are made, my gallery wall frames are painted black, and varnished...
Oh... I didn't ventilate while varnishing. Maybe that's why my brain is fuzzy...
My fuzzy brain is giving me a lack of control over my word-vomit. I feel all sorts of random stuff getting ready to get posted, projectile-style. Maybe I better go back to cleaning...
But I did make an interesting discovery yesterday. When I feel like crap I get more stuff done. I tell myself I can't go to bed, I have to keep going. I sweep and mop and vacuum and tidy MORE when sick, than not. Psycho? Maybe. But my kitchen floors are clean, my bar is clean, all the bedding in the house is clean, my craft area is clean, my pillows for the couch are made, my gallery wall frames are painted black, and varnished...
Oh... I didn't ventilate while varnishing. Maybe that's why my brain is fuzzy...
My fuzzy brain is giving me a lack of control over my word-vomit. I feel all sorts of random stuff getting ready to get posted, projectile-style. Maybe I better go back to cleaning...
Comments