Skip to main content

Foggy-Brain Word Vomit

I warned you it was coming. Here it is, projectile word vomit. My head is so congested, there isn't room for this random crap, so it's gonna come spilling out.

1. I'm a baby about my ears being plugged. Let me give birth, or chop off an arm, but PLEASE don't make me have plugged ears!

2. My favorite blogs written by strangers (some stranger than others) are as follows:
#1 - http://www.mostlytruestuff.com/
#2 http://jessica-jensen.blogspot.com/
#3 http://www.makeit-loveit.com/

3. Nate's going back to school next year. He's going to a public school, but not the one that he is supposed to go to. Instead he is going to the little one down the road. The one that is closer to us than the one he is supposed to be going to. The one that all his friends on the other side of the street go to. Everyone is very excited.

4. Hunger Games is good. Not the movie. Well, maybe the movie, I haven't seen it yet. The books are good. So is The Help. Again, the book. I haven't seen the movie.

5.I know a secret. Well, a surprise. But it isn't mine, so I can't tell! NOTICE: I said it isn't mine, so NO, I am not Preggo.

6. I am trying to sell my piano, to buy a piano. I should say I am trying to sell my digital piano, to buy an acoustic. If you know anyone interested in a Yamaha Digital Piano, it is in FANTASTIC shape...

7. Did you know the human body produces 32oz of snot on a normal day? I wonder how much it makes when you are sick...

8. I love my husband.

9. I love jelly beans too, although in my old age I have gotten particular about what types I waste my time on.

10. I hate to exercise. I hate how it makes me feel. I think it's because of two things.
#1 Asthma
#2 No sports bra is man enough to handle these bad boys

12. I don't understand how everyone loves Hunger Games, but hates Lord of the Flies.

13. I skipped 11.

14. I love my kids. And I call them silly things, like Hooligan A and Hooligan B, or Kidlett 1 and Kidlett 2.

15. I could do this alllll day.

16. I bought myself a new purse recently. It looks like this:
Accessories MinicciWomen's Fran Shopper

17. I bought the matching wallet too. It looks like this:
Accessories MinicciWomen's Croco Zippy Wallet

18. Buying a purse for myself, and having a matching purse and wallet are both firsts for me.

19. One of my last facebook posts was that I read between 700 and 900 words per minute. Just so you know, that makes me a psycho.

20. I like forms. I just do. Fill-in-the-blanks excite me.


Okay, I'll stop. For now. Watch out, part two may appear later...

Comments