Last summer Nathan spent a lot of time staring at his bike. The training wheels broke, so we took them off. He wanted to ride his bike, but GOSH, it looked scary, and felt scary, and what if he fell off?
So he made some attempts with me running along side, hand on his seat, till I thought I would die...but every time I let go he whipped around to look at me, and yell at me, and the bike fell over.
The weather around these parts has been getting unusually nice, and today I sent the kids out to play, and told them not to come back in.
Em got sunburned, and Nate hopped on his bike and rode off down the street. Yup, just like that.
Em says she's ready to do it too. I told her we'd talk about it when she can pedal.
The weather should be nicer tomorrow. I guess we'll use sunblock...
So he made some attempts with me running along side, hand on his seat, till I thought I would die...but every time I let go he whipped around to look at me, and yell at me, and the bike fell over.
The weather around these parts has been getting unusually nice, and today I sent the kids out to play, and told them not to come back in.
Em got sunburned, and Nate hopped on his bike and rode off down the street. Yup, just like that.
Em says she's ready to do it too. I told her we'd talk about it when she can pedal.
The weather should be nicer tomorrow. I guess we'll use sunblock...
Comments