Now my brain is foggy, and I am tired. But I feel chatty....
A) Blogger updated, and I don't know where anything is. That makes me a little anxious.
B) I like to study Grammar. I was almost an English major at one point in college, but chickened out because I heard horror stories about the Grammar class. I regret it nearly every day.
C) I am waiting for the NCIS episode from tonight to show up online. Sometimes it is there by 10, sometimes not till after 11.
D) I sorted all my scrapbook paper scraps tonight. By Color. It was nice. I like to sort.
E) My favorite TV show of all time is Boy Meets World. I also love Ugly Betty, NCIS, and Psych. Currently I also keep up with Once Upon a Time and Switched at Birth. Oh, and the Voice.
F) I love books. Did you know? I love the way they feel, what they can do, and how they smell. I love to read them. And look at them. And pretend that I can write one. I even like blank books.
G) Oh, I love Reba too. The show. See E.
H) I hate sleeping when I am sick.Or rather, I hate TRYING to sleep when I am sick.
I) Emmy is a sneaky little devil. She wants to be sick, because "then Mommy and Daddy and Nate and Boppy and Grandma will say "poor baby" and bring me treats to my bed". She also has taken to changing her outfit 4-7 times a day, leaving the "dirty" clothes scattered all over her floor. She is a great sister, she is so funny when Nathan tells her about something he has accomplished she always says "Oh, wow, Nate, that is so neat! Good Job!"
J) I put my blog playlist on and listen to the same 7 songs for hours.
K) Nate is getting so cognizant lately. So aware. Aware when he is doing something wrong, or making a good choice. I was shocked when I stopped to compare Nate's age to my memories, where I was at 7. That's when I REALLY started being aware, when I had the BEST SCHOOL EVER, when I started making friends, and choices. I remember a LOT about that year. Wholly crap, Nate is going to grow up. I can communicate with him, reason, discuss. It's like he's a person...just kidding, he's always been a person. I guess this is where I've been waiting to get with my kids. This maturity...
L) Enough rambling. Moving on.
M) I like Pinterest, but am not addicted like I thought I'd be. It makes me glad.
N) I am approaching the One Month mark with the Facebook hiatus. I think it's interesting, there's been a big to-do in our ward about facebook lately, the leadership is becoming very anti-facebook. I wonder how much my situation has to do with that. And I wonder if I'll go back...and if so, who I'll keep as friends, and how I'll change what I do.
O) I like a clean house. I hate to clean it. You?
P) This month marks three years since we started "trying" for another baby. Originally our plan was to give up if Em turned four and we hadn't had any luck. That's later this year. Of course, we still have Andrew's birthday coming. We have found out both times that were were preggo on his birthday.
Q) I haven't ever blogged about my health...I keep saying I will. Still not really in the mood, but they put me on Metformin for my hormone troubles, which they gave a name, PCOS. The drug sucks, makes me sick, and I've seen no improvement. So yay for that. They say all I need to do is lose weight. They also say it is nearly impossible to lose weight. They say even 5% helps. I lost 6%, and am stuck, and still no change.
R) Also never mentioned, pretty sure I had a miscarriage last month. What can you do?
S) Remember I was going to make myself something new to wear to church? It WORKED!
T) Whoops, I almost used the whole alphabet...
U) My Episode is available. Guess I'll watch it. And maybe eat a cookie. That ought to be good for the weight loss thing. :) Happiness is good too, you know.
A) Blogger updated, and I don't know where anything is. That makes me a little anxious.
B) I like to study Grammar. I was almost an English major at one point in college, but chickened out because I heard horror stories about the Grammar class. I regret it nearly every day.
C) I am waiting for the NCIS episode from tonight to show up online. Sometimes it is there by 10, sometimes not till after 11.
D) I sorted all my scrapbook paper scraps tonight. By Color. It was nice. I like to sort.
E) My favorite TV show of all time is Boy Meets World. I also love Ugly Betty, NCIS, and Psych. Currently I also keep up with Once Upon a Time and Switched at Birth. Oh, and the Voice.
F) I love books. Did you know? I love the way they feel, what they can do, and how they smell. I love to read them. And look at them. And pretend that I can write one. I even like blank books.
G) Oh, I love Reba too. The show. See E.
H) I hate sleeping when I am sick.Or rather, I hate TRYING to sleep when I am sick.
I) Emmy is a sneaky little devil. She wants to be sick, because "then Mommy and Daddy and Nate and Boppy and Grandma will say "poor baby" and bring me treats to my bed". She also has taken to changing her outfit 4-7 times a day, leaving the "dirty" clothes scattered all over her floor. She is a great sister, she is so funny when Nathan tells her about something he has accomplished she always says "Oh, wow, Nate, that is so neat! Good Job!"
J) I put my blog playlist on and listen to the same 7 songs for hours.
K) Nate is getting so cognizant lately. So aware. Aware when he is doing something wrong, or making a good choice. I was shocked when I stopped to compare Nate's age to my memories, where I was at 7. That's when I REALLY started being aware, when I had the BEST SCHOOL EVER, when I started making friends, and choices. I remember a LOT about that year. Wholly crap, Nate is going to grow up. I can communicate with him, reason, discuss. It's like he's a person...just kidding, he's always been a person. I guess this is where I've been waiting to get with my kids. This maturity...
L) Enough rambling. Moving on.
M) I like Pinterest, but am not addicted like I thought I'd be. It makes me glad.
N) I am approaching the One Month mark with the Facebook hiatus. I think it's interesting, there's been a big to-do in our ward about facebook lately, the leadership is becoming very anti-facebook. I wonder how much my situation has to do with that. And I wonder if I'll go back...and if so, who I'll keep as friends, and how I'll change what I do.
O) I like a clean house. I hate to clean it. You?
P) This month marks three years since we started "trying" for another baby. Originally our plan was to give up if Em turned four and we hadn't had any luck. That's later this year. Of course, we still have Andrew's birthday coming. We have found out both times that were were preggo on his birthday.
Q) I haven't ever blogged about my health...I keep saying I will. Still not really in the mood, but they put me on Metformin for my hormone troubles, which they gave a name, PCOS. The drug sucks, makes me sick, and I've seen no improvement. So yay for that. They say all I need to do is lose weight. They also say it is nearly impossible to lose weight. They say even 5% helps. I lost 6%, and am stuck, and still no change.
R) Also never mentioned, pretty sure I had a miscarriage last month. What can you do?
S) Remember I was going to make myself something new to wear to church? It WORKED!
T) Whoops, I almost used the whole alphabet...
U) My Episode is available. Guess I'll watch it. And maybe eat a cookie. That ought to be good for the weight loss thing. :) Happiness is good too, you know.
Comments
I agree with the anti-FB movment. I wish they'd do that in my ward here. Its getting out of control.
Your blog posts are very good for me. Don't stop.