Skip to main content

Glad to See Y'all!

Hello, friends. If you are reading this it is likely that you saw my post on Facebook this morning. If not, go read it, it'll be gone tomorrow.

Now that you have all read it, I'd like to lay a few ground rules.
1. Comments are ENCOURAGED. I will even take constructive criticism. I will NOT accept nasty, negative, or augmentative comments. They will be deleted. If you are seriously opposed to something that I have said, you have two choices: don't read it, or come have a kind conversation with me about your feelings.

2. This blog is a mix between a family newsletter, and my personal and creative outlet. I WILL say what I want, how I want. If you are offended, you have two choices: don't read it, or come have a kind conversation with me about your feelings.

With that said, I am so glad you are here. If you hate my blog music, hit your END button so you scroll to the bottom, and pause or mute the music. I keep it there for me, and because sometimes it tells you a lot about my mood. It changes about once a month.

Maybe someday I'll go back to Facebook, but for now, I need to worry more about the "best things".

Comments

LOVE it. I agree 100% Best is...wel just that. Best.
cre8ivesky said…
When it seemed most of my friends were abandoning their blogs in favor of facebook awhile back, I just couldn't do it- blogging beats facebook by far, in my opinion! I'll be glad to see more posts from you :)
Rose said…
Well, maybe I should blog more now...